Kyuma's Valvrave unit from Sunrise's sci-fi anime, Valvrave the Liberator, features its iconic massive shoulder shields known as IMP units made of clear parts. Numerous translucent parts to recreate sensors and effect parts for verniers are included. Made by the same company that produces GunPla (Gundam Plastic Models), the 1/144 Valvrave requires no glue and is color molded. When completed, the model features numerous points of articulation like an action figure and can recreate many poses as seen in the anime. A large cache of translucent effect parts including Bolt Phalanx are included. A small stand is included for aerial posing.
- VALVRAVE V, piloted by Kyuma Inuzuka, is the defense type armed with the impenetrable shields.
- Hard Afterglow Effect Parts for "Bold Phalanx" are included. Attach them to its forearms and enjoy re-creation of the scenes of the film.
- The characteristic armor "IMP" is made with clear parts and provides every possible protection.
- No glue is needed. All you have to do is build the kit and put stickers.
- Runner x20, Foil sticker x1, Instruction manual x1