- The Heavyarms-The first of the five Project Meteor Gundams.
- From Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz, the MG Heavyarms is a mix of Kunio Okawara's design of the Suit created for Mobile Suit Gundam Wing and Hajime Katoki's redesign for the OVA Endless Waltz.
- Packed full of the gimmicks you expect from a Master Grade, the Heavyarms includes opening hatches and missile pods and marking seals and decals to bring out Katoki's intricate designs.
- Back and shoulder armor are fully openable, and waist armor is expandable.
- Beam Gatling Gun and Shield are accurately reproduced, and linked to the Heavyarm's backpack with flexible energy cable. Fixed-position Beam Saber is mounted onto the left arm.
- Right arm features deployable (or removable) army knife.
- Accessories: Shield, Beam Gatling Gun, Army Knife, Missile Pods, Beam Saber
Item Size/Weight : 31 x 20 x 11.2 cm / 611g